This one's for the girls out there...
We are always on a quest for something. Be it the perfect jeans, perfect hair stylist, perfect dinner spot, or perfect lip gloss. No matter what we find, we know that somewhere out there there must be something better. Well, let me tell you, the search for the perfect lip gloss is over.
Meet Korres.
This 'Lip Butter' is full of moisturizers making it perfect during the dry-lip-season as well as when we want just a tad bit of color. And, at $9 a pot I am happy to say that it is definitely competing with similar, yet unnatural and twice the price, moisturizer/gloss combos I've tried.
Let me emphasize: THIS GLOSS HAS MOISTURIZERS THAT WORK!!!
I'm happy :)
We are always on a quest for something. Be it the perfect jeans, perfect hair stylist, perfect dinner spot, or perfect lip gloss. No matter what we find, we know that somewhere out there there must be something better. Well, let me tell you, the search for the perfect lip gloss is over.
Meet Korres.
100% natural, 100% fabulous.
This 'Lip Butter' is full of moisturizers making it perfect during the dry-lip-season as well as when we want just a tad bit of color. And, at $9 a pot I am happy to say that it is definitely competing with similar, yet unnatural and twice the price, moisturizer/gloss combos I've tried.
Let me emphasize: THIS GLOSS HAS MOISTURIZERS THAT WORK!!!
I'm happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment